How to Make Perfect Homemade Hamburger Helper – Stroganoff Style
Homemade Hamburger Helper – Stroganoff Style. Stroganoff was always my favorite flavor of Hamburger Helper when I was younger, so I'm surprised that it wasn't the first flavor that I tried to recreate. For a more traditional copycat of Hamburger Helper, you could leave out the mushrooms, but we love the addition of. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the ground beef and brown. Bring back to medium high heat and add the noodles, milk, beef stock, mushrooms, cornstarch, salt, pepper and paprika. Add onion soup mix, water and mushroom soup mixing well.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade hamburger helper – stroganoff style. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Hamburger Helper – Stroganoff Style is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Hamburger Helper – Stroganoff Style is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Stroganoff was always my favorite flavor of Hamburger Helper when I was younger, so I'm surprised that it wasn't the first flavor that I tried to recreate. For a more traditional copycat of Hamburger Helper, you could leave out the mushrooms, but we love the addition of. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade hamburger helper – stroganoff style using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Hamburger Helper – Stroganoff Style:
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Take 8 oz. of cremini mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Take 2 cups of beef broth (reduced sodium recommended).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- Take 2 cups of uncooked egg noodles.
- Get 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of paprika.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take of fresh chopped parsley, for topping.
Add the bow tie pasta and bring back to boil. Reduce heat to med. high and cover. Take off lid and gently stir in sour cream. Main Section » Recipes » Main Dish » Beef » Homemade Hamburger Helper Style Stroganoff.
Instructions to make Homemade Hamburger Helper – Stroganoff Style:
- Heat the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the mushroom and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent and the mushrooms have browned. Stir in the garlic and cook a minute or so, until fragrant. Remove all that to a plate and set aside..
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook until browned, crumbling it up with a wooden spoon as you cook it. Drain any excess grease, then return the mushroom mixture to the skillet. Increase the heat to med-high..
- Stir in the uncooked pasta, the milk and the beef broth to the skillet. Stir in the seasonings. For the cornstarch, create a slurry by whisking it into 2 tbsp. of the broth in a small bowl, then stir that in. Once it all reaches a boil, reduce the heat to med-low and cover with a lid..
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 minutes, until the noodles are al dente..
- Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream. Let sit for 5 minutes. Then serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley. Refrigerate any leftovers..
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Brown the ground beef and then drain off the fat. Add the onion soup mix, water, and mushroom soup. Mix well and bring to a boil. Addthe bow tie pasta and bring back to a boil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food homemade hamburger helper – stroganoff style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!