Easy and Authentic Beef Stroganoff. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Using the same pan, melt remaining butter. Our easy and authentic Russian Beef Stroganoff recipe combines tender beef and flavorful mushrooms in a creamy sauce for an elegant, yet quick dish.
Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces, season with salt and pepper and coat with flour. At this stage, it's best to fry the beef until it's dark brown. Add water and soup stock cube and bring to a boil.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy and authentic beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy and Authentic Beef Stroganoff is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy and Authentic Beef Stroganoff is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Using the same pan, melt remaining butter. Our easy and authentic Russian Beef Stroganoff recipe combines tender beef and flavorful mushrooms in a creamy sauce for an elegant, yet quick dish.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy and authentic beef stroganoff using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Authentic Beef Stroganoff:
- Take 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 5 of to 6 Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of King oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 20 grams of Butter.
- Get 100 ml of Red wine.
- Make ready 400 ml of Water.
- Take 1 of Bouillon cube (beef preferred).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Get 50 grams of Sour cream.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Fresh parsley.
Add the onion slices and mushrooms to the pan drippings. Sauté for a few minutes, until the onion is tender. Put the steak back into the pan with the onion and mushrooms. Add the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth.
Steps to make Easy and Authentic Beef Stroganoff:
- Slice the mushrooms, king oyster mushroom and onion thinly. Peel the tomato by putting it in boiling water for a few seconds. De-seed and chop up the pulp..
- Finely chop the parsley. Season the beef with salt and pepper, and dust with flour. Heat some oil in a frying pan, and sauté the beef until it changes color, then take out of the pan..
- Put the butter in the frying pan, and sauté the onion until transparent. Add the mushrooms and sauté also..
- Return the beef to the pan and add the tomato, red wine, water and bouillon cube. Simmer over low heat until the sauce is thickened. (About 15 to 20 minutes.).
- Add the Japanese Worcestershire sauce and ketchup, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, then add the sour cream and dissolve it in..
- Serve over a bed of rice (I used saffron rice here), sprinkled with parsley..
Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and. In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add broth and tomato paste. Carefully return beef mixture to the pan. Add the sour cream, salt and pepper; cook and stir until heated through (do not.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy and authentic beef stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!