Recipe of Ultimate Leftover Beef Stroganoff
Leftover Beef Stroganoff. Add roast beef and cook until heated through. In a small bowl, mix soup, milk, ketchup and bouillon then add to the meat mixture. Bring just to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
This beef stroganoff recipe is a cinch to prepare because it starts with leftover cooked roast beef, pot roast, brisket, or even store-bought roast beef from the deli counter. You can even use leftover steak; you don't even have to worry about whether or not it's tough or overcooked. Add the sliced mushrooms and turn up the heat.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, leftover beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Add roast beef and cook until heated through. In a small bowl, mix soup, milk, ketchup and bouillon then add to the meat mixture. Bring just to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
Leftover Beef Stroganoff is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Leftover Beef Stroganoff is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook leftover beef stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Beef Stroganoff:
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- Get 1 of parsley.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 box of noodles-any kind- I used fettuccini..
- Prepare 1 lb of beef or turkey meat OR any leftover beef or turkey meat.
- Make ready 8 oz of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk- I used 2%..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas -optional.
When the onions and mushrooms are lightly browned, add the garlic, paprika, salt and pepper, plus the leftover beef and any juices. Add a splash of water if it gets too dry. Beef stroganoff's origins may be Russian, but it's turned into a classic American comfort food dish over the years. It's also the perfect recipe when you have a few ounces of leftover cooked steak.
Steps to make Leftover Beef Stroganoff:
- Ground beef or turkey meat on medium heat. If using leftover meat, warm on medium heat. I chopped up the leftover turkey burgers. Add garlic..
- Cook noodles according to package directions..
- While noodles are cooking, your meat should be simmering. Stir in the sour cream, milk and paprika, very slowly. It will keep the sour cream and milk from clumping..
- Add beef broth, peas (optional), and parsley, and simmer. Simmer about 10 minutes and your noodles should be done..
- Drain noodles and add them to your stroganof mix. Stir really good and put on low heat until ready to serve..
It's a relatively easy recipe to make, even if you don't have cooked beef in the fridge; you can simply start from scratch with raw sirloin tips. This is a family favorite I use what is left over from a roast. It is so easy to make and always comes out wonderfully! For a hot dinner ready when you get home from work this is great just throw everything in the crock pot and let is do the cooking for you! Add a little oil to a large skillet or pan and slowly sweat off the onions until soft and caramelised.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food leftover beef stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!