Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Tuna Veggie Casserole
Tuna Veggie Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna veggie casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Veggie Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Tuna Veggie Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tuna veggie casserole using 12 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Veggie Casserole:
- Make ready 1/2 packages of Rotini. Macaroni or some other pasta.
- Prepare 3 can of Tuna.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalks. Chopped.
- Make ready 2 large of green onion chopped (white and green).
- Make ready 2/3 cup of Sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini thinly sliced.
- Get 2/3 cup of each shredded mozza and cheddar.
- Get 1 of Chopped tomato.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Get 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1/2 cup of Milk.
Steps to make Tuna Veggie Casserole:
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna veggie casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!