Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tuna Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tuna casserole using 11 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Casserole:
- Get 12 oz of egg noodles, uncooked.
- Take 12 oz of water-packed tuna, drained.
- Prepare 2 c. of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 16 oz of light sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parsley, fresh, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Make ready 1 c. of shredded cheese, cheddar or cojack.
Steps to make Tuna Casserole:
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!