Steps to Prepare Speedy Tuna Casserole
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tuna casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Tuna Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tuna casserole using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Casserole:
- Get 6 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Get 1/2 cup of white wine or chicken broth.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Make ready 1 of (8 ounce) package extra wide egg noodle (cooked/boiled).
- Get 1 can of (10 3/4 ounce) cream of celery soup (98% fat free).
- Prepare 1 can of (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup (98% fat free).
- Prepare 2 can of (12 ounce) tuna.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 cup of grated sharp cheese.
Instructions to make Tuna Casserole:
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!