Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Cheesy Tuna Broccoli Casserole
Cheesy Tuna Broccoli Casserole.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheesy tuna broccoli casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Tuna Broccoli Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Tuna Broccoli Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy tuna broccoli casserole using 14 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Tuna Broccoli Casserole:
- Make ready 16 oz of pasta noodles such as Cellentani, Penne, Rotini (something good for holding sauce).
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli florets – roughly chopped to bite size pieces (fresh steamed or frozen, thawed out is fine).
- Make ready 3 can of tuna in water – drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk (I used a soup can filled 1 and 1/2 times).
- Take 12 oz of 2% Velveeta – cubed.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese – shredded (I used extra sharp Vermont white cheddar).
- Take 1 pinch of cayenne pepper OR nutmeg.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of topping.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Cheesy Tuna Broccoli Casserole:
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy tuna broccoli casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!