Savory Tuna Casserole.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, savory tuna casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Savory Tuna Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Savory Tuna Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have savory tuna casserole using 9 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Tuna Casserole:
- Get 6 oz of packet or can of White Albacore Tuna in water.
- Prepare 8 oz of wide egg noodles.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 2 cups of sharp cheddar, shredded (separated).
- Get 1/4 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Get 1/8 cup of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 6-7 of Ritz crackers, crushed.
- Take of Salt and Pepper (to taste).
Instructions to make Savory Tuna Casserole:
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food savory tuna casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!