Moroccan Style Hummus.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, moroccan style hummus. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moroccan Style Hummus is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Moroccan Style Hummus is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook moroccan style hummus using 9 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Style Hummus:
- Get 350 ml of Chickpeas (boiled).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of A) Tahini (sesame paste).
- Get 1 tbsp of A) Olive oil.
- Get 5 tbsp of A) Boiling water.
- Make ready 3/8 tsp of A) Cumin powder.
- Prepare 3/8 tsp of A) Garlic powder.
- Make ready 3/8 tsp of A) Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of A) White wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of for finishing Chickpeas, paprika powder, and parsley.
Steps to make Moroccan Style Hummus:
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food moroccan style hummus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!