Recipe of Ultimate Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff. This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with sour cream AND cream cheese. A little bit of zip is added using pepper flakes. Cook beef in same skillet until brown.
Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir until incorporated. Fold in the sour cream, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce and. Add the onion slices and mushrooms to the pan drippings.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Stroganoff is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Beef Stroganoff is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with sour cream AND cream cheese. A little bit of zip is added using pepper flakes. Cook beef in same skillet until brown.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beef stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch strips.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of (10 1/2 oz) condensed beef bouillon.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 pints of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 lb of egg noodles.
Sauté for a few minutes, until the onion is tender. Put the steak back into the pan with the onion and mushrooms. Add the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and.
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Dredge steak strips with flour; reserve remaining flour.
- Brown strips in melted butter in 12-inch skillet.
- Add onion and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Remove meat and onion from skillet.
- Blend reserved flour into pan drippings in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in beef bouillon and worcestershire..
- Stirring constantly, cook until thickened.
- Stir in salt, mustard, tomato paste.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Add mushrooms, cook for about 5-10 minutes until the mushrooms soften.
- Add meat.
- Cool quickly.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Stir the flour into the juices on the empty side of the pan. Pour in beef broth and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and stir in mustard. Five minutes before serving, stir in the mushrooms, sour cream, and white wine. This version maintains all the classic flavors of the traditional dish, combining lean beef and onions with a creamy sauce made of a roux, beef broth, and sour cream.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef stroganoff recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!