Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Mediterranean Hummus Dip
Mediterranean Hummus Dip.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mediterranean hummus dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mediterranean Hummus Dip is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mediterranean Hummus Dip is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mediterranean hummus dip using 12 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Hummus Dip:
- Get 8 inch of glass dish (you can use a plate as well).
- Take 10 oz of package of your favorite hummus.
- Make ready 7 oz of container of plain Greek yogurt (I like the whole fat or 5%).
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced english or persian cucumber.
- Take 1/2 cup of crumbled feta.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of chopped kalamata olives.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of finely diced red onion.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Take Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Hummus Dip:
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mediterranean hummus dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!