How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Green Goddess Salad Supreme
Green Goddess Salad Supreme.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, green goddess salad supreme. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Goddess Salad Supreme is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Green Goddess Salad Supreme is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have green goddess salad supreme using 10 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Goddess Salad Supreme:
- Make ready 1/2 of avocado, peeled & pitted.
- Take 3/4 cup of lowfat buttermilk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of tarragon or white-wine vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs, such as tarragon, sorrel &/or chives.
- Get 1 tsp of anchovy paste or minced anchovy filet.
- Get 8 cup of green leaf lettuce, ripped into bite-sized pieces.
- Make ready 12 oz of peeled & deveined, cooked shrimp.
- Get 1/2 of cucumber, sliced.
- Make ready 1 cup of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- Make ready 1 cup of canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed.
Instructions to make Green Goddess Salad Supreme:
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food green goddess salad supreme recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!