Homemade Vegetable Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, homemade vegetable soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Vegetable Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Homemade Vegetable Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade vegetable soup using 25 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 2 box of 32 oz chicken broth, low sodium.
- Take 1/3 of elephant ear garlic, peeled and minced.
- Make ready 1/2 packages of sliced mushrooms, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 packages of green onions, chopped.
- Get 1 packages of 16oz stir fry blen frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 1 packages of 16oz classic blend mixed frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground sage.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of crushed rosemary.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 cup of instant mashed potatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of basil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of thyme.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Get 10 dash of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 dash of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 packages of herb ox beef bouillon packets.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
Steps to make Homemade Vegetable Soup:
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food homemade vegetable soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!