Mediterranean Quinoa Salad.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mediterranean quinoa salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mediterranean quinoa salad using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Quinoa Salad:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get 5 oz of cherry tomatoes (approx. 15).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of English cucumber, sliced and quartered.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped fresh mint.
- Get 1/3 cup of kalamata olives cut in quarters.
- Get 2 oz of feta crumbles (approx 2 tbsp).
- Take of Optional: 1/4 red onion diced.
- Make ready of Optional: 1/2 of 15 oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed.
- Make ready of Dressing.
- Get 3 tbsp of hummus.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of kalamata olive juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Quinoa Salad:
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mediterranean quinoa salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!