Simple Way to Make Speedy Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 1 lb of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- Take 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Make ready 5 Oz of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 6 Oz of sour cream.
- Take 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- Take 2 tbs of flour.
- Get 8 Oz of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Take to taste of Kosher salt.
Steps to make Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!