Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pasta Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta salad using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Salad:
- Prepare 1 (16 oz.) of Box Rotini pasta.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli florets.
- Make ready 1 pack of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers, seeds removed, diced fine.
- Prepare 1 of roasted red pepper, diced.
- Take of Green onions, sliced.
- Get 1 can of large black pitted olives, sliced.
- Take 1 of bottle, about 10 greek peppers, whole (peppercinis).
- Take 1 block of colby cheese cubed.
- Make ready 1 block of pepper jack cheese cubed.
- Make ready 1 of ham steak cubed.
- Prepare 1 bag of mini pepperonis.
- Prepare 2 packets of Good Seasons Italian seasoning mix.
- Take 2 Tbls of honey.
- Make ready 1 (24 oz.) of bottle olive garden creamy Italian dressing.
- Prepare 3 Tbl of pesto.
Steps to make Pasta Salad:
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!