Recipe of Award-winning Chickpeas and Cucumber Salad
Chickpeas and Cucumber Salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chickpeas and cucumber salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chickpeas and Cucumber Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chickpeas and Cucumber Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chickpeas and cucumber salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas and Cucumber Salad:
- Get 1 can of Garbanzo beans (chick peas):.
- Take 1 of Tomato , : chopped.
- Make ready 1 of Red Onion , : diced.
- Get 1 of Celery : rib sliced.
- Get 1 of Cucumber : chopped.
- Make ready 3 tbsps of Olive Oil :.
- Make ready 2 tbsps of Dill : worth chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of Parsley : chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt black pepper and.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon : juice.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic : mashed fine.
Steps to make Chickpeas and Cucumber Salad:
- Chop all the ingredients and add everything in a salad bowl besides the parsley, dill and the lemon juice.
- In a pan add the olive oil. Next add the chick peas and the mashed garlic. Saute until the peas have warmed through. Add it to the salad.
- Finally the chopped dill, parsley and the lemon juice are added. Season with salt and pepper. Give it a gentle toss and serve.
- For the fish I added some teriyaki marinade to the snapper fillets, seasoned it with salt and pepper and baked it in the oven.
- How simple was that!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chickpeas and cucumber salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!