How to Make Favorite Shrimp cocktail
Shrimp cocktail. Shrimp cocktail is the perfect party food — elegant and easy. Check out Food Network chefs' best renditions of an all-star appetizer. Drop the shrimp into the liquid and turn off the heat.
Drain shrimp and immediately rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Arrange shrimp on a serving platter; serve with sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shrimp cocktail. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp cocktail is the perfect party food — elegant and easy. Check out Food Network chefs' best renditions of an all-star appetizer. Drop the shrimp into the liquid and turn off the heat.
Shrimp cocktail is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp cocktail is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp cocktail using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp cocktail:
- Prepare 1 large of salad bowl.
- Take 2 lb of jumbo shrimp.
- Take 1/2 large of can tomato juice.
- Take 3 large of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 of haas avocados chunked.
- Make ready 1 medium of cucumber peeled/seeded/chunked.
- Prepare 1 medium of yellow onion diced.
- Make ready 1 bunch of fresh cilantro leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of green pepper diced.
- Take 1 medium of jalapeno seeded/chopped you can throw in a few seeds for added heat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1 oz of hot sauce I like Franks red hot.
- Prepare 2 oz of ketchup or catsup whatever.
- Make ready 1 of splash of citrus soda I recommend fresca or squirt.
- Make ready 1 of salt n pepper to taste.
If desired, serve with lemon wedges. Her classic shrimp cocktail is a perfect example: it's an easy but elegant starter that shines because it calls for the very best ingredients—including a quick homemade cocktail sauce. When preparing this spread, use high-quality, sustainably sourced shrimp, and plan on about three to six shrimp per guest. In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, horseradish, pinch of salt, and the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce, if using.
Instructions to make Shrimp cocktail:
Taste, add more horseradish if desired. Meanwhile, make the cocktail sauce: Take the tomatoes, chili sauce, horseradish, sugar, pepper, and salt for a spin in a food processor until almost smooth. Place the shrimp in a large bowl. Stir garlic, red onion, and cilantro. Mix in tomato and clam juice cocktail, ketchup, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and horseradish.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food shrimp cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!