Recipe of Favorite Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche
Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche. Have you ever been through what we've been through? Cause if you have then you know how this feels!! It's hard to produce an excuse for my lengthy absence, but please allow me to try.
Please download one of our supported browsers.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's "50 shades of hey!" ceviche. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Have you ever been through what we've been through? Cause if you have then you know how this feels!! It's hard to produce an excuse for my lengthy absence, but please allow me to try.
Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's "50 shades of hey!" ceviche using 46 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche:
- Make ready of Ceviche Ingredients.
- Take 2 lb of Pre-Steamed Frozen De-Veined Shrimp.
- Get 3 lb of Frozen Imitation Pre-Steamed Crab Meat.
- Make ready 1 lb of Pre-Steamed Whole Frozen Scallops.
- Take of FLUIDS / JUICES.
- Make ready 2 quart of Well Shaken Bottle Clamato Juice [use half].
- Prepare 1/2 can (11 1/2 Can) of Well Shaken Spicy V8.
- Get 1 of large 12 oz Bottle Regular Tabasco [use 10 oz or more].
- Prepare 1 of Juice Of 1 Lime With Pulp.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Or Less – Orange Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 7 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of SPICES & SEASONINGS.
- Take 1 tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Saffron Or Regular Saffron.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of VEGETABLES & FRUIT.
- Prepare 3 cup of Extra Firm Chopped Red Tomatoes [seeds removed].
- Take 2 cup of Chopped Firm Cucumbers [seeds removed].
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Jalapeño Peppers [seeds in or out – use gloves!].
- Get 2 cup of Chopped Fresh Cilantro [no stems].
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of stock Chopped Celery With Leaves [finely diced].
- Prepare 2 cup of Sliced Purple Onions [1" thin, long strips].
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Green, Orange, Red & Yellow Bell Peppers [chopped].
- Make ready 1 cup of Fresh Green Onions [chopped].
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Finely Chopped Garlic.
- Take 1/2 cup of Radishes [sliced].
- Prepare 6 of large Limes [cut into wedges – garnishments].
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Fresh Basil [chopped].
- Get 1 bunch of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Take 6 of large Avacados [do not mix in the ceviche bowl].
- Make ready of CRACKERS OR BREAD.
- Get 1 box of Saltines Or Crackers Of Your Choosing.
- Make ready 1 of Toasted Bread Triangles.
- Get 1 of Toasted Baguettes.
- Get of GARNISHES & KITCHEN TOOLS.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Tabasco Seasoned Salt [garnish].
- Take 1 of large Plastic Mixing Bowl.
Steps to make Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche:
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's "50 shades of hey!" ceviche recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!