Pasta in Red Sauce. Red sauce pasta recipe with Indian twist is what you will get in this video. I have used mozzarella cheese which takes this pasta to another level, though. Red sauce pasta recipe – Healthy & delicious kids' friendly pasta that can be made for after school meal or dinner.
I'm going to heat some more butter once the butter melts I'm here that I'm going to add into this sauce and this pasta is ready to serve sprinkle some red chilli flakes as some finely chopped parsley or you can even chop. Today's recipe is pasta with clams in red sauce. You can use spaghetti for the pasta or substitute with your favorite long strand pasta.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pasta in red sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red sauce pasta recipe with Indian twist is what you will get in this video. I have used mozzarella cheese which takes this pasta to another level, though. Red sauce pasta recipe – Healthy & delicious kids' friendly pasta that can be made for after school meal or dinner.
Pasta in Red Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Pasta in Red Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta in red sauce using 21 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta in Red Sauce:
- Take for of making Bell -Pepper Tomato Sauce:-.
- Prepare 2 cups of Chopped bell Pepper.
- Take 2 cups of Chopped Tomatoes..
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 4-5 of Fresh basil leaves.
- Get for of making pasta :-.
- Make ready 2 cups of Pasta uncooked.
- Make ready as required of Water to cook pasta.
- Get 2 tsp of Salt (1Tsp +1Tsp divided).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dyr oregano.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dry parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped yellow Pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Chopped Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Get 3 of Fresh basil leaves for garnishing.
After the red sauce has cooked for fifteen minutes, add the spaghetti into the pot of boiling water and cook for ten minutes or the time recommended on the package. Red Sauce Pasta is basically an Italian dish. It is spicy, easy and quick to make and has a lot of option for variations. Finely chopped onions in red sauce gives a good chunky bite in the red sauce.
Instructions to make Pasta in Red Sauce:
Other than this, there is no difference in the red sauce pasta that I made here and Pasta Arrabiata. These creative, non-marinara, homemade pasta sauce recipes will come in handy when you want to give red sauce a rest. We'll always love you, marinara, but it's time we started seeing other homemade pasta sauces. From a vibrantly green herb-focused linguine to a throw-together pantry. Red sauce pasta is a simple and fewer time consuming dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pasta in red sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!