One-pot Creamy spinach and tuna pasta.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, one-pot creamy spinach and tuna pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One-pot Creamy spinach and tuna pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. One-pot Creamy spinach and tuna pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook one-pot creamy spinach and tuna pasta using 8 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One-pot Creamy spinach and tuna pasta:
- Prepare 0.5 lb of spinach, washed and torn by hand if leaves are large.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 (5 oz) of canned tuna in water.
- Make ready 4 oz of block cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 lb of uncooked pasta of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion, sliced.
- Make ready 2 Tbl of olive oil or butter.
- Make ready 4 cups of water.
Steps to make One-pot Creamy spinach and tuna pasta:
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food one-pot creamy spinach and tuna pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!