Steps to Make Award-winning Creamy Tomato Soup
Creamy Tomato Soup. This Creamy Tomato Soup recipe is a family favorite – especially when served with a big buttery grilled cheese sandwich! An easy homemade soup that's a copycat of Panera's Creamy Tomato Soup. This grownup, creamy (and dreamy) tomato soup can easily be doubled to feed a larger For a lighter soup, omit the cream; or for a little decadence, add more cream or swirl in a little crème fraîche.
This homemade creamy tomato soup recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious! Served with a grilled This creamy tomato soup recipe is comfort food at its best! It tastes rich, but it's light and healthy.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy tomato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Creamy Tomato Soup recipe is a family favorite – especially when served with a big buttery grilled cheese sandwich! An easy homemade soup that's a copycat of Panera's Creamy Tomato Soup. This grownup, creamy (and dreamy) tomato soup can easily be doubled to feed a larger For a lighter soup, omit the cream; or for a little decadence, add more cream or swirl in a little crème fraîche.
Creamy Tomato Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Tomato Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy tomato soup using 17 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil Divided.
- Prepare 1 Can (32 oz.) of Whole San Marzano Tomatoes.
- Get 6-8 of (@1.5 lbs) Ripe Fresh Tomatoes (I used Romas).
- Make ready 1 of Large Onion Divided.
- Get 4-6 Cloves of Garlic Divided.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves (or 1-2 tsp Dried).
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar or Coconut Sugar (Can omit if Tomatoes are Sweet).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme Leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Take of Salt (To Taste).
- Prepare of Black Pepper (To Taste).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Butter (Optional) (For Flavor, Richness, Creaminess).
- Take 1/2-1 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan (Optional).
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Concentrated Tomato Paste (Optional).
Recipe by Our Best Bites, note: modified from original posting. Don't panic, I made it better! This creamy tomato soup recipe is adapted from "Martha Stewart's Cooking School." It's simply delicious and full of flavor. I also like to make a big pot of vegetable soup at the beginning of each week that we can enjoy for lunch when we want to warm up.
Instructions to make Creamy Tomato Soup:
Bean Soup with a creamy tomato broth – proof that you CAN make an amazing quick dinner using canned beans! Thick and creamy, full of savoury tomato flavour. This creamy tomato soup recipe is the perfect combination of naughty and nice – it's packed with vegetables but laced with a dash of sherry. It is made with fresh juicy tomatoes, roasted garlic, and onion which makes the soup rich in flavor and. This homemade tomato soup is the tomato soup of your dreams!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!