Recipe of Speedy Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot)
Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken artichoke pesto pasta (crocpot). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken artichoke pesto pasta (crocpot) using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot):
- Make ready 5 lb of chicken thighs, I used the frozen pack I had in freezer.
- Prepare 1 pack of frozen spinach.
- Get 3 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 3 of mushroom soup cans of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives drained and halved.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of pack sundries tomatoes cut into quarter size pieces.
- Make ready 1 of lg can mushrooms drained.
- Get 2 (6.5 oz) of jars marinated artichokes drained and halved.
- Get 1 tbsp of pesto.
- Get 1 box of your favorite pasta like ziti, rigatoni etc.
- Prepare 2-4 cups of mozzarella or provolone etc (cheesey texture to food).
- Take 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
Steps to make Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot):
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken artichoke pesto pasta (crocpot) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!