One Pot Mexican Beef and Brown Rice. Great recipe for One Pot Mexican Beef and Brown Rice. This dish is hearty and full of flavor. It uses brown rice, so it takes a bit longer to cook, but it's hands off for the most part.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef, onion and garlic. Here is how you do that.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, one pot mexican beef and brown rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for One Pot Mexican Beef and Brown Rice. This dish is hearty and full of flavor. It uses brown rice, so it takes a bit longer to cook, but it's hands off for the most part.
One Pot Mexican Beef and Brown Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. One Pot Mexican Beef and Brown Rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have one pot mexican beef and brown rice using 28 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Mexican Beef and Brown Rice:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Get 3/4 cup of brown rice, uncooked (not instant).
- Make ready 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Make ready 1 can (15 oz.) of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Get 1 tbsp. of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of onion powder.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of medium yellow squash, sliced into thin coins, then quartered.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth (reduced sodium recommended).
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Get of Optional Toppings :.
- Get of ·Sour Cream.
- Take of ·Drizzle of sriracha.
- Get of ·Crushed Tortilla Chips.
- Make ready of ·Additional Shredded Cheese.
- Take of ·Shredded Lettuce.
- Get of ·Diced Avacado.
- Get of ·Freshly Diced Tomato.
- Get of ·Sliced Jalapenos.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Mexican Beef and Brown Rice: You need of olive oil. You need of small bell pepper, diced. Get of ground beef (or ground turkey). Brown meat: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Instructions to make One Pot Mexican Beef and Brown Rice:
Add the garlic and beef and cook until browned. Add remaining ingredients: Stir in the tomato paste, taco seasoning, salt and pepper. One Pot Mexican Ground Beef and Rice is a stove top dinner recipe loaded with ground beef, rice, salsa, corn and cheese. One Pot Mexican Ground Beef and Rice is an easy ground beef dinner recipe perfect for weeknights. This cheesy ground beef and rice is given a little kick of spice from some taco seasoning and medium salsa.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food one pot mexican beef and brown rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!