Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Cajun Macaroni Salad
Cajun Macaroni Salad. This is our family's favorite ever. It started originally with a Justin Wilson recipe that we've modified over the years. It has just the right amount of zing – not your mama's macaroni salad!
Cajun Macaroni Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. Method: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and drain again.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun macaroni salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Macaroni Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cajun Macaroni Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This is our family's favorite ever. It started originally with a Justin Wilson recipe that we've modified over the years. It has just the right amount of zing – not your mama's macaroni salad!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun macaroni salad using 17 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Macaroni Salad:
- Make ready 1 lb. of Elbow Macaroni, cooked.
- Take 4-5 of Hard-boiled Eggs, diced.
- Prepare 2 of -cans White Tuna,.
- Make ready 3 of -slices Bacon, crumbled.
- Take 1-2 of Tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- Take 1 of -can (28 oz) Sliced Peaches, drained.
- Make ready 1/2-1 cup of Green Onions, diced.
- Take 1/2-1 cup of Celery, diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Frenches Yellow Mustard.
- Get 1 Tsp. of Hot Sauce, (opt.).
- Take 1/2 Tsp. of Lemon or Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of Cajun Seasoning, (I use slap-ya-mama).
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Sweet Paprika, (Hungarian).
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp. of McCormick Smokehouse Black Pepper.
- Make ready Pinch of salt to taste.
- Make ready Leaves of Lettuce.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Donald Link, Donald Link Down South cookbook. Creamy Cajun macaroni salad gives pasta salad a zesty makeover. With a little kick from a Cajun spice blend, this creamy cold noodle dish isn't your regular deli side dish. What is Macaroni Salad made of?
Steps to make Cajun Macaroni Salad:
Cooked macaroni, shredded carrot, green onions, red peppers/capsicum and celery tossed in a dressing made with mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar. This Cajun Macaroni Salad has been a family favorite almost forever. It started originally with a Justin Wilson recipe but has been modified over the years. It has just the right amount of zing. Macaroni salad is a type of pasta salad, served cold made with cooked elbow macaroni and usually prepared with mayonnaise.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cajun macaroni salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!