Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Beefy Cabbage rice soup
Beefy Cabbage rice soup. Great recipe for Beefy Cabbage rice soup. This is a great soup I made in my new round Dutch oven pot on the stove. Heat olive oil in a pot and cook diced onion until translucent.
Instant Pot Cabbage Soup is an easy dinner you can throw together that is filled with hearty vegetables that your whole family will enjoy. This is a bit like an un-stuffed cabbage. With the Instant Pot still on sauté, and add in the cabbage, red bell pepper, carrots, beef broth, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beefy cabbage rice soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Beefy Cabbage rice soup. This is a great soup I made in my new round Dutch oven pot on the stove. Heat olive oil in a pot and cook diced onion until translucent.
Beefy Cabbage rice soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beefy Cabbage rice soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beefy cabbage rice soup using 22 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beefy Cabbage rice soup:
- Prepare 2 of pds ground Beef or choice ground meat like turkey or sausage.
- Get 1 of large head cabbage chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of long grain rice uncooked.
- Get 2 cans of diced tomatoes any flavor/mild rotel 30 oz once mixed.
- Take 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare As needed of diced bell pepper I used Tricolor.
- Make ready As needed of tomato paste couple tsps.
- Take 2 cups of low sodium vegetable stock.
- Make ready 3 cups of low sodium beef broth.
- Get 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get As needed of minced garlic.
- Take 1 1/2-2 Teaspoon of red wine vinegar OR banana pepper juice.
- Take 2 of whole mild pepperchino I let simmer in it.
- Take 1 1/2-2 Teaspoon of worchershire sauce.
- Make ready As needed of chopped fresh oregano and cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of SMOKED Paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of UNcooked chopped bacon.
- Make ready As needed of Mrs Dash Italian Medley it has alot dried herbs.
- Make ready As needed of McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes.
- Take of To taste: salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of bay leafs.
- Prepare 1 of small Pinch of crushed chili flakes.
Let the liquid in the pot come to a simmer, press cancel on the pot, put the lid on, and close the vent. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients except parsley. If Cooking for Two: Soup can be frozen in serving-size portions to enjoy months later.
Steps to make Beefy Cabbage rice soup:
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium high heat. Add ground beef and onion, and cook until beef is well browned and crumbled. Drain fat, and transfer beef to a slow cooker. Add cabbage, kidney beans, water, tomato sauce, bouillon, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir to dissolve bouillon, and cover.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beefy cabbage rice soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!