Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled mexican street corn (elote). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have grilled mexican street corn (elote) using 8 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote):
- Make ready 2 of corn.
- Get 1-2 of processed cheese cubes, grated.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of (or 2 -3 tbsp) Mayonnaise. I used Tandoori mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of (or 2-3 tbsp) sour cream or Mexican crema.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove, finely minced.
- Take 1.5 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take 1 of lemon juice (small size).
- Get as required of Few chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote):
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled mexican street corn (elote) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!