Mixed Grains & Black Bean Salad.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mixed grains & black bean salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mixed Grains & Black Bean Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mixed Grains & Black Bean Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mixed grains & black bean salad using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Grains & Black Bean Salad:
- Get 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Mixed Grains *Today I used Medium Grain Brown Rice, Black Rice, Barley, Quinoa and Wild Rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of (*180ml cup) Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 of Green Capsicum.
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 of Red Onion *finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 can (400 g) of Black Beans *rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Edamame Beans *optional, but recommended.
- Prepare 2-3 of tablespoonfuls chopped Pickled Jalapeño.
- Make ready of Dressing.
- Make ready of *Note: You can use your favourite salad dressing instead.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Lemon Juice OR Vinegar of your choice.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil OR Oil of your choice.
- Make ready 1 of small Garlic *grated.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Make ready of Salt & Black Pepper.
Steps to make Mixed Grains & Black Bean Salad:
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mixed grains & black bean salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!