Recipe of Quick Sweet stuffed pepper soup
Sweet stuffed pepper soup. In a Dutch oven, over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. This tasty stuffed sweet pepper soup hits the spot with a medley of ground beef, peppers, onions, garlic and more.
Stir in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes with juice, bouillon cubes, brown sugar, salt, pepper and soy sauce. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, thyme, sage and season with salt and pepper. Cook until rice is tender and then add to soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet stuffed pepper soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet stuffed pepper soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sweet stuffed pepper soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
In a Dutch oven, over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. This tasty stuffed sweet pepper soup hits the spot with a medley of ground beef, peppers, onions, garlic and more.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sweet stuffed pepper soup using 19 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Get 1 pound of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Get of Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers.
- Make ready 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili.
- Take 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 3 cups of water.
- Get 3 of bouillon cubes chicken or beef.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic salt (I used minced garlic).
- Make ready 1 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Cayanne pepper.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Hot sauce optional.
- Prepare of Add some cut jalapeño for more heat.
- Take of Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- Make ready of Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need.
Stuffed Pepper Soup Tips What goes well with stuffed pepper soup? With ground beef, peppers and rice, this stuffed pepper soup doesn't need a ton of support to make a complete meal. A great accompaniment would lean on this soup's comfort food flavor with a little bit of zing to offset the natural sweetness of the peppers. There are two different versions that we enjoy: the recipe, as posted, with NO sour cream or tomatoes.
Instructions to make Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
It is a delightfully different soup that I used as the base for my Tri-Colour Stuffed Pepper Soup. Stuffed pepper soup can easily be prepared as a vegetarian dish. Simply swap the ground beef for two cans of your favorite beans that have been drained and rinsed. The beef broth can substituted for vegetable broth as well. To make it vegan, leave out the cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!