Curry Shrimp Tacos.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, curry shrimp tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curry Shrimp Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Curry Shrimp Tacos is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook curry shrimp tacos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Shrimp Tacos:
- Get 1 each of lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dom's Blackened Fish Seasoning.
- Make ready 1 of coleslaw mix or thinly sliced cabbage.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
- Take 1 of tortillas..
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 lb of jumbo shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
Steps to make Curry Shrimp Tacos:
- Toss coleslaw mix with cilantro and juice of 1/2 the lime. Set aside..
- Mix shrimp with curry powder and fish seasoning. Fry in a little bit of oil in frying pan..
- Heat tortillas on grill, oven, range or microwave..
- Assemble tacos by placing shrimp and slaw in tortillas..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food curry shrimp tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!