How to Make Favorite Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos
Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos. These tequila lime shrimp tacos are guaranteed to please next time you're craving a little something different on taco night! Easy and healthy tequila lime shrimp tacos marinaded in fresh lime juice, lime zest, and a great blend of seasonings. They are not too spicy, and pack a punch of flavor.
Oddly enough, he really likes octopus. But the seafood he loves most of all is shrimp. So he was super excited when I told him that Girlichef and I were going to be talking shrimp for this month's installment of She Made/Ella Hace.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy tequila lime shrimp tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos is something that I have loved my entire life.
These tequila lime shrimp tacos are guaranteed to please next time you're craving a little something different on taco night! Easy and healthy tequila lime shrimp tacos marinaded in fresh lime juice, lime zest, and a great blend of seasonings. They are not too spicy, and pack a punch of flavor.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spicy tequila lime shrimp tacos using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos:
- Make ready of Marinate.
- Prepare 12 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Get 2 1/2 of Limes Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tequila.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Cayenne.
- Get dash of Ground Oregano.
- Make ready dash of Sea Salt.
- Get 2 lb of Fresh Medium Shrimp peeled.
- Take of Tacos.
- Get 12 of Taco size tortillas.
- Get 2 cup of finely shredded cabbage.
- Get 1/2 cup of Finely diced red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated.
- Make ready 1 large of Avocado, thinly sliced.
- Take of Cilantro Lime Jalepeno Drizzle.
- Make ready 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- Prepare 5 clove of Crushed Garlic.
- Take 1 large of Jalepeno, sliced.
So I created this Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Taco recipe, and it turned out simply delicioso! Spicy with subtle hints of tequila and lime along with a cooling avocado cilantro cream sauce to top… so GOOD! Enjoy and as always, let me know how this recipe turns out. Simple, light and tasty shrimp tacos.
Steps to make Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos:
- Add all ingredients together except Shrimp..
- Microwave for one minute.
- Set aside to cool while you peel and blot dry your Shrimp.
- Put Shrimp in gallon size zip lock bag and add marinate.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Put Shrimp on skewers or use barbecue veggie roasting pan..
- Cook on grill until shrimps are pink.
- Place Cilantro, Jalapeños, and garlic in blender.
- Pulse 4-5 times to mix.
- Add Mayo to blender and blend well, about 1 minute.
- Add small amount of cabbage in each tortilla,.
- Sprinkle onion and cheese.
- Lay 2 or 3 avocado slices on top.
- Spread 4 shrimp on top.
- Drizzle with Cilantro Lime Sauce.
Garnishes: Salsa And Shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional). In a medium sized bowl, mix together tequila, lime juice, hot sauce, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil to make shrimp marinade. Marinate Shrimp: Place all marinade ingredients in large zip bag. Add shrimp, zip closed and move bag. Turned out great; a little sweet on the shrimp with the spicy of the slaw.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy tequila lime shrimp tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!