Recipe of Award-winning Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing
Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing. Easy Blackened Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce. Delish + Duke's Mayo. by Delish US. Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available.
Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce. Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado I didn't have tortillas so I built it on a large bowl of the dressed slaw. Then I garnished with some tortilla.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, blackened cajun shrimp tacos with cilantro lime dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Blackened Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce. Delish + Duke's Mayo. by Delish US. Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available.
Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blackened cajun shrimp tacos with cilantro lime dressing using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing:
- Take 1 pound of jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined, remove tails if wanted.
- Get 2 of tblsp cajun seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 of Roma tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 2 of avocados diced.
- Make ready 1/2 of a red onion diced.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of can black beans rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of can corn rinsed and drained.
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of can red kidney beans rinsed and drained.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno minced.
- Get 2 of limes.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Crumbled feta for topping.
- Get 16-18 of corn tortillas.
These blackened shrimp tacos are loaded with spicy shrimp, zesty chipotle slaw, and a sweet mango salsa. The name comes from a blackening spice blend that is reminiscent of Creole or Cajun seasoning. The seasoning gives the shrimp a bold, spicy flavor and. Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing:
- In a medium sized bowl add the shrimp and cajun seasoning. Toss until coated. In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add olive oil and shrimp. Cook for about 4-5 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, avocado, half your jalapeno and cilantro to a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Combine sour cream, water, 3/4 of your cilantro, your lime – juiced and zest, other half of jalapeno, a tsp of Cajun seasoning in a blender or immersion blend. Blend until smooth..
- Assemble the tacos dividing the avocado salsa and feta with shrimp, then drizzle your dressing garnish with Cilantro and serve..
These Shrimp Tacos are a flavor explosion! Loaded with spicy shrimp, tomatoes, fresh avocado and THE BEST Shrimp Taco Sauce. Love shrimp and fish tacos, but being Cajun I prefer to blacken the shrimp. This cajun blackened shrimp recipe is one of the best and my absolute favorite ways to cook Spicy Shrimp Taco Lettuce Wraps. Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Creamy Sriracha Sauce & Cilantro Chicken and Avocado Tacos with Creamy Cilantro Sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blackened cajun shrimp tacos with cilantro lime dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!