How to Prepare Favorite Chewy Tofu Waffles
Chewy Tofu Waffles.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chewy tofu waffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chewy Tofu Waffles is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chewy Tofu Waffles is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chewy tofu waffles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chewy Tofu Waffles:
- Prepare 1 block of Tofu (firm or silken).
- Take 180 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Make ready 20 grams of ☆Joshinko (or cake flour).
- Make ready 50 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Take 100 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Chewy Tofu Waffles:
- Lightly drain the water from the tofu (drain for about 15 minutes), and put into a bowl. Cream the tofu using a stick mixer or food processor..
- Put the ☆ ingredients into a bowl (weighing it and then adding it to the bowl is fine) and use a whisk to mix it all together..
- Add Step 1 to 2 and use a rubber spatula to gently mix. Add 50 ml of milk. Adjust the amount of milk until the batter is thick that it plops when the batter is scooped up..
- Lastly, add vegetable oil and mix in. Cook it in a waffle maker and they're done I usually cook one side for 1 minute and 20 seconds..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chewy tofu waffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!