Apple Cinnamon Waffles.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, apple cinnamon waffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Cinnamon Waffles is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Apple Cinnamon Waffles is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook apple cinnamon waffles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Waffles:
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Applesauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter (melted).
- Take 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Finely Diced Red Delicious Apple.
- Get 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
Instructions to make Apple Cinnamon Waffles:
- Using an electric mixer, mix together eggs, applesauce, butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and baking powder..
- When egg mixture is thoroughly combined, add diced apple and mixed until evenly dispersed..
- Add flour 1/4 cup at a time and mix until a batter has formed..
- To an electric waffle maker, add 1/3 cup of batter to each side and cook according to waffle maker instructions. This should make about 5 waffles..
- OPTIONAL: Sprinkle top with brown sugar, honey, thinly sliced red delicious apple, and powdered sugar..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food apple cinnamon waffles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!