Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Potato waffles
Potato waffles. Potato waffles are a potato-based savoury dish in a waffle shape. They are common in the United Kingdom and Ireland and are also available in some other countries, including Australia, Canada and United States. They are made of potato, oil, and seasonings.
Potato waffles are here to change all that. Waffle irons are a marvelous thing. After making copious amounts of delicious waffles, though, you might get the hankering to branch out to other foods.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, potato waffles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato waffles is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Potato waffles is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Potato waffles are a potato-based savoury dish in a waffle shape. They are common in the United Kingdom and Ireland and are also available in some other countries, including Australia, Canada and United States. They are made of potato, oil, and seasonings.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato waffles:
- Get 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- Get Half of cup boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Take 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take slices of Bread.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Get of Mayo.
You can also add grated cheese, cubed ham, sausage, cooked bacon, green onions or other herbs to the potatoes for added flavor and texture. Mashed potato waffles are a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes (just thin them out with water before using them) and they cook up quickly. Potato waffles are even better than regular waffles. Great, now we want potato waffles.
Steps to make Potato waffles:
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
See recipes for POTATO WAFFLES #cookwithtehmina too. Cheesy Potato Waffles: Have you ever had delicious crispy, cheesy potatoey goodness in the form of a waffle?!?!?! well today's your lucky day if not!. Honestly, these are such a delicious and fun breakfast. Yep, we are actually putting (mashed) potatoes in a waffle maker and lovin' it! These potato waffles are a wonderful brunch recipe that's sure to impress your guests.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food potato waffles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!