Recipe of Ultimate Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce
Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce. Chicken souvlaki is another word for seasoned Greek kabobs and they make a nice appetizer when dipped into homemade tzatziki sauce. Don't limit your souvlaki to Greek festivals or late night diners. This fresh Mediterranean meal is easy to pull off at home.
In the meantime prepare the tzatziki sauce for the chicken souvlaki. Pour in a blender the olive oil and grated garlic and blend until combined. Spread some tzatziki sauce on the pita breads and top it with the chicken souvlaki (skewers), sliced onions, tomatoes and fried potatoes and wrap.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken souvlaki with tzatziki sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken souvlaki is another word for seasoned Greek kabobs and they make a nice appetizer when dipped into homemade tzatziki sauce. Don't limit your souvlaki to Greek festivals or late night diners. This fresh Mediterranean meal is easy to pull off at home.
Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken souvlaki with tzatziki sauce using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce:
- Make ready of Marinade.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried dill.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Get 6 oz of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of cucumber: peeled, seeded and grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of dried dill.
- Prepare 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take pinch of salt.
Description -I love some chicken souvlaki and some tzatziki sauce. This recipe is packed with flavor and creaminess! Usually these are on skewers and made. Chicken Souvlaki features the fresh-tasting combination of lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil that is so prevalent in Greek cuisine.
Instructions to make Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce:
- Marinade::: Combine all ingredients and take chicken breasts, cut up into bite sized pieces and add to a bag, than add marinade. Let sit in refrigerator for two hours..
- Tzatziki Sauce::: Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for up to two hours as well..
- After Chicken is done marinating, cook on stovetop, oven or grill… Whichever you prefer. Cook chicken accordingly..
Serve it alongside a Greek salad of chunked tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and feta cheese. Tzatziki is a traditional Greek yogurt-based sauce flavored with lemon, garlic. Chicken Souvlaki – Made with chicken marinated in lemon, garlic and oregano, it's so easy to make this Greek favourite at home! The Greeks are mad about Chicken Souvlaki. And after you've tried it, you will be too!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken souvlaki with tzatziki sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!