Chocolate Swiss Roll.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate swiss roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Swiss Roll is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Swiss Roll is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate swiss roll using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Swiss Roll:
- Get 2 packets of parle-G biscuit.
- Make ready 1 bowl of topra khamna(coconut khaman).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of milk.
- Take 2 tbs of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 bowl of sugar.
Steps to make Chocolate Swiss Roll:
- First crush the biscuits in a mixer then add cocoa powder sugar powder and a teaspoon of butter then add four teaspoons of milk and make it like flour dough and knead it for five minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate swiss roll recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!