Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa
Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chili salmon with mango cucumber salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chili salmon with mango cucumber salsa using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa:
- Prepare of For the Mango Cucumber Salsa:.
- Prepare 2 cups of mango, peeled and cubed.
- Get 1 of cucumber, peeled and diced.
- Make ready 2 of avocados, pitted and cubed.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of blueberries, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded and minced.
- Get of zest and juice of 2 limes.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Get 2 tbsp. of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare of For the salmon:.
- Make ready 4 of 5-6 ounce skin on salmon fillets.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa:
- To make the Mango Cucumber Salsa: Toss the ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed. Set aside..
- To make the salmon: Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Brush the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle 1/2 tsp. Chili powder over each of the salmon filets. Season with salt and pepper, and place, skin side down, onto the grill or grill pan. Once the skin is crispy, about 2-3 minutes, flip, and continue to cook on other side for an additional 2 minutes, for medium rare, or 3-4 minutes, for medium. Serve alongside the salsa..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chili salmon with mango cucumber salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!