Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chickpea Avocado Salsa
Chickpea Avocado Salsa.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chickpea avocado salsa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chickpea Avocado Salsa is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chickpea Avocado Salsa is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chickpea avocado salsa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea Avocado Salsa:
- Get 2 cups of dried garbanzo beans (aka chickpeas) or two 15 oz. cans.
- Take 1 of red onion, diced.
- Get of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Take 1 of minced jalapeño pepper (for less heat remove the seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, roughly torn.
- Get 2 of avocados, cubed.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt (or to taste).
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Chickpea Avocado Salsa:
- If using dried garbanzos, soak for 8 hours then simmer in same liquid on med/low heat until tender (about 45 minutes). Let cool..
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, making sure to add the lemon juice promptly after the avocado to avoid browning.
- Stir gently, finish with salt and serve with chips, tortillas, pita or on a bed of greens..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chickpea avocado salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!