Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Jeff's Salsa
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jeff's salsa. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jeff's Salsa is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Jeff's Salsa is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jeff's salsa using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jeff's Salsa:
- Prepare 1 can (14 1/2 ounce) of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take 3 oz of Tomato juice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Take 1 dash of Ground cayenne pepper (to taste).
- Make ready 1 of Jalapeño.
Instructions to make Jeff's Salsa:
- And all ingredients except diced tomatoes to the blender and blend. Add diced tomatoes and pulse until desired consistency..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food jeff's salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!