Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Take of Lettuce (roughly chopped).
- Prepare of Cooked black bean (I used the new and the leftover one).
- Get of Shredded yams.
- Prepare of Chopped red onion.
- Get of Whole corn kennel (I used leftover corn salsa) chopped cilantro).
- Make ready of For the salad dressing:.
- Get 2 of tangerines.
- Make ready of Salad toppers (optional).
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chopped Thai chilies (optional).
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Okay, in the mixing bowl or salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Accept the salad toppers..
- Then makes the salad dressing by combined all the salad dressing ingredients and stir or whisk well. Pour into the mixed salad, then mix well..
- Transfer to individual salad bowl and sprinkle with any salad toppers (optional), and ready to serve. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!