Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Take 1/2-3/4 lb of skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of limes, divided.
- Take 1 of chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from the chipotle can.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Take of Kosher salt.
- Take 1/4 pound of Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts).
- Make ready of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 8 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2-3 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled.
- Take of Salsa.
- Take 1 1/4 cups of pomegranate arils.
- Get 1/4 cup of minced red onion.
- Get 1 of jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- Get of Juice of ½ lime.
- Get 1 pinch of kosher salt.
Steps to make Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Prep time!.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through..
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside..
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.).
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side..
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!