Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Fresh Homemade Salsa
Fresh Homemade Salsa.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fresh homemade salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh Homemade Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fresh Homemade Salsa is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fresh homemade salsa using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Homemade Salsa:
- Take 1 large of Tomato.
- Get 1 of thin stalk Celery.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Make ready 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Get 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro (also known as coriander).
- Take 1 of Seasoned salt or plain salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
- Get of For extra spice.
- Make ready 1 of Tabasco (the green or red variety).
- Prepare 1/2 of a pepper Red chili pepper or green chili peppers (or both).
Instructions to make Fresh Homemade Salsa:
- Chop your tomatoes into cubes. Finely chop your onions, celery stalks, and bell peppers. Soak the chopped onions in a bowl of water..
- Finely chop your green chili peppers. Grate your garlic. Strain the chopped onion and remove any excess moisture with paper towels or similar..
- Combine all the ingredients together. Add Tabasco as desired. The flavors will settle in and become more delicious if you let your salsa sit for 30 minutes or so..
- Here's what I used this time. The bottled red and green chili peppers were purchased at an import store. It's better if you use fresh lemon juice, but I just used the store-bought kind since I didn't have any fresh lemons on hand..
- I couldn't find any fresh cilantro, so I used a freeze-dried version. If you don't have any cilantro, you can substitute it with chopped celery leaves..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fresh homemade salsa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!