Curry Fried Chicken.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, curry fried chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curry Fried Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Curry Fried Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have curry fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Fried Chicken:
- Get 750 grams of chicken drumsticks.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- Get 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1.5 teaspoons of salt.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Instructions to make Curry Fried Chicken:
- Mix all the ingredients except cornstarch. Put in the refrigerator overnight..
- Heat the oil in the deep fryer to 350°F..
- Add the cornstarch to the chicken. Mix well..
- Fry the chicken until they are fully cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes depending on how big the chicken pieces are..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food curry fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!