Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age)
Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age).
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese deep fried chicken (tatsuta age). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japanese deep fried chicken (tatsuta age) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age):
- Get 400 grams of Chicken Thigh.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake (Japanese Cooking Wine).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Get As needed of Potato Starch.
- Get As needed of Lettuce.
- Take As needed of Lemon.
Steps to make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age):
- Remove a bit of the excess fat and born from Chicken. Poke holes on both sides with fork and cut into large bite size (20 – 30 grams/ piece)..
- Mix the Soy sauce, Sake & Mirin in a bowl. Pour it on the Chicken, rub it in to marinate. Leave for 15 to 30 minutes and occasionally turn over. (If you want to freeze the chicken, you can do it then.).
- Wrap the chicken with paper towels and damp dry..
- Just before frying, coat the chicken with potato starch and dust off the excess powder. (Put the chicken & potato starch into a plastic bag. And shake it. You can make coat the chicken with potato starch easily.).
- Heat the frying oil 180 degrees, then put the chicken pieces in. Turn them over and fry till golden brown..
- Place the fried chicken on paper towels to soak the excess oil. Serve it with the lettuce on a dish. Squeeza the Lemon on the fried chicken and eat it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food japanese deep fried chicken (tatsuta age) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!