Recipe of Speedy Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings)
Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings). Перевод слова steamed, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Последние твиты от Steam (@Steam). Steam, The Ultimate Online Game Platform. Follow us here for news on the latest releases and special promotions!
M toggle this menu / focus search. This third-party website gives you better insight into the Steam platform and everything in its database. A steamID is a unique identifier used to identify a Steam account.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, steamed & fried chicken momos (dumplings). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Перевод слова steamed, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Последние твиты от Steam (@Steam). Steam, The Ultimate Online Game Platform. Follow us here for news on the latest releases and special promotions!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed & fried chicken momos (dumplings) using 31 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings):
- Prepare of For making Momo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large – Tomato diced.
- Take 1 cup of -Lukewarm Water.
- Take 2 of – Dried red chili.
- Make ready 2 of – Shredded Garlic cloves.
- Take of Salt to tase.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tsp of – red chili sauce.
- Make ready of For Making Clear Momo Soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of – Chicken broth.
- Take of Salt as required.
- Get 2 tbsp of – Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 2 of – Garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 of tsp- Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of – Chopped spring onions.
- Prepare Pinch of crushed black pepper.
- Take of For making the Dough.
- Make ready 3 cups of – All-purpose Flour(Maida).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of – salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of – Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready of Lukewarm water as required.
- Take of For making the Chicken Filling.
- Get 300 gm of – Minced Chicken.
- Get 1 cup of – Shredded Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Grated Carrot.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of – Chopped spring onions.
- Get 1 cup of – Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – Soya sauce.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Get 1/4 cup of – Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of -Ginger garlic paste.
Steam Deck brings the Steam games and features you love to a powerful and convenient form factor that you can take wherever you go.
Instructions to make Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings):
- For making the Momo sauce – first take a bowl soak Tomato and dry red chilis in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.Then pour them in a blender and blended them into a smooth paste..
- Now heat the 1 tsp oil in a pan,add shredded garlic in to the pan & saute for 1 minute then add the the tomato paste,salt,red chili sauce and mix well and cook for 10 -15 minutes or until sauce becomes thicker.Transfer the sauce into a bowl and keep aside..
- For making the dough – in a mixing bowl, add the all-purpose flour(Maida),salt, oil & mix it well with required water, knead well & make a lump free smooth dough.Cover the dough with a damp cloth/tissue paper and keep aside for 20 minutes..
- Now for making the Momo filling – heat the oil in a pan add chopped onions in the pan fry them for 3 minutes or until change its color, add cabbage, carrots mix well and fry for another 5-6 minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt to taste mix well and fry until raw smell goes off. Add minced chicken, chopped spring onions, coriander leaves mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add soya sauce mix well and cook until chicken & vegetables cooked well and the filling mixture becomes dry.keep aside..
- Now divide the dough into equal ball shape small portions.By using wooden roller pin and board roll them out as thinly as much possible to a flatten round shape.place the filling in the center of the circle, brush the edges with a little oil.Bring the edges together to the center and twist it & make different shapes as your choice and seal it properly so that no filling comes out.In the same way make rest of the Momos..
- Boil the water in the Steamer.When the water starts boiling place the momos in 2-3 batches on the top of the steamer cover it with lid & steam it for 20 minutes or until they tender..
- In the meanwhile time make the Clear Momo Soup – heat the 2 cup chicken broth in the saucepan add chopped onions and garlic cloves, salt to taste in to the pan and bring them to boil.Cook them for 10-12 minutes or until onions and garlic cloves soften.Now Pour the soup through a strainer into a serving bowl.Sprinkle coriander leaves, spring onions and crushed black pepper over the soup.keep aside..
- For deep fry the Momos – heat the enough oil in a deep bottom pan,when the oil becomes hot enough place the momos in the oil and fry them until turns in to golden brown in color..
- Momos are ready now serve it hot with Momo sauce and Clear chicken soup..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steamed & fried chicken momos (dumplings) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!