How to Prepare Perfect Coconut crusted chicken strips
Coconut crusted chicken strips. An easy recipe for Paleo chicken strips that can be enjoyed as a main or as a finger food. The coconut and chicken flavors are a match made in So I decided to create something new isn't Thai and this is what I've come up with; coconut crusted chicken strips. Dip the chicken in the egg and coat both sides with the coconut mixture.
You can see in the image above that it's Pour remaining coconut oil over the chicken and place back into oven. These coconut crusted chicken strips give a sweet flavor and a crunch texture with the added coconut. Using whole-grain is added protein and Well, you can eat these coconut crusted chicken strips plain or change things up.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, coconut crusted chicken strips. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
An easy recipe for Paleo chicken strips that can be enjoyed as a main or as a finger food. The coconut and chicken flavors are a match made in So I decided to create something new isn't Thai and this is what I've come up with; coconut crusted chicken strips. Dip the chicken in the egg and coat both sides with the coconut mixture.
Coconut crusted chicken strips is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Coconut crusted chicken strips is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut crusted chicken strips using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut crusted chicken strips:
- Take 80 g of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lightly toasted shredded coconut.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Take 2 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 C of plumb sauce.
- Make ready 1/3 C of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Make ready 1/2-1 tsp of mustard.
- Make ready 1 tsp of corn four.
Yes, we all know that spinach is a super healthy food for you to be. Leave chicken strips on baking sheet and freeze until solid. Transfer chicken strips to labeled gallon freezer bag. Coconut Crusted Chicken Strips are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Low Carb and Delicious!
Steps to make Coconut crusted chicken strips:
- Preheat air fryer to 200°c. In a small bowl whisk egg and oil. Cut chicken into long strips around 3-4 strips per large chicken breast..
- In another bowl mix coconut, bread crumbs, sesame seeds and salt..
- Dip chicken in egg mixture then in coconut mixture making sure to fully coat..
- Place in air fryer basket and cook until golden brown 3-4 min. Then flip and cook for another 3-4 min..
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan mix sauce ingredients and bring to a boil, cook and stir until thickened 1-2 min..
They are great to cook ahead and have in the Whether you want one or two coconut crusted chicken strips for one serving or you made a triple batch and need them all for company, they are ready to go. This coconut crusted chicken recipe is perfect if you want delicious crunchy strips of chicken. These are perfect just on their own or in a salad. When you go to fry, these chicken strips try and make sure you don't play around with them too much otherwise the coating will start falling off. We always turn to chicken when we are trying to eat something a little bit healthier.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coconut crusted chicken strips recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!