Recipe of Quick Plum Cake
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, plum cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Plum Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Plum Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have plum cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Plum Cake:
- Take of organic whole wheat flour or gluten free baking mix.
- Make ready of Baking powder.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of organic cane sugar.
- Make ready of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready of plain yogurt.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Make ready of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Cinnamon sugar.
- Get of Lemon zest.
- Take of big plums, halved and pitted.
Steps to make Plum Cake:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In the large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy and light..
- Add the eggs, one at the time and scraping down the bowl.
- Add lemon juice and mix until combined.
- Add yogurt and dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Spoon batter into slightly greased 9-inch springform pan and smooth the top..
- Arrange plums, skin side up, all over the batter. Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until cake is golden and a toothpick inserted into a center of the cake comes out dry, about 50-55 min.
- Let cake completely cool down before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food plum cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!