Steps to Make Perfect Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]
Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake].
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate avocado mousse cake [no-bake]. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate avocado mousse cake [no-bake] using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]:
- Prepare of 🥑 Crust base.
- Make ready 60 g of digestive biscuit.
- Get 40 g (3 tbsp) of butter, melted.
- Take of 🥑 Avocado mousse.
- Make ready 9 g (1 tbsp) of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 45 ml (3 tbsp) of cool water.
- Take 150 g of (2 qty) ripe avocados.
- Get 15 ml (1 tbsp) of lemon juice.
- Get 120 g (8 tbsp) of whole milk, divided into half.
- Make ready 120 g (8 tbsp) of whipping cream, divided into half.
- Get 54 g (1/4 cup) of granulated white sugar.
- Get of 🥑 Chocolate ganache.
- Take 50 g of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of (3 tbsp+1 tsp) whipping cream, heated until hot.
Instructions to make Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]:
- Crust base: crush the biscuit with a food processor or simply put them in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin..
- Transfer the crumbs into a small bowl and pour melted butter in. Stir until well combined..
- Transfer into a cake ring or spring-foam pan. Spread evenly and press them firm onto the bottom. Store in the fridge..
- Avocado mousse: bloom the gelatin powder by sprinkling it on top of the cool water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes before using..
- Scoop avocado flesh into a food processor or blender. Add lemon juice and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk. Blend until smooth. Set aside..
- In a pot, heat 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of cream. Cook until it reaches 80°C (176°F) or hot to the touch but not boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in the bloomed gelatin until it is fully dissolved..
- Stir in the avocado mixture then set aside..
- In a large bowl, whip the rest of the whipping cream along with sugar until thickened..
- Fold and mix the whipped cream into avocado mixture. Then pour mixture onto the prepared crust base. Smooth the top with an offset spatula if needed. Cover and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours..
- (The next day) Chocolate ganache: Pour heated cream over the chocolate. Let it sit and melt for 3 minutes. Then stir slowly until mixture is silky and smooth..
- Pour chocolate ganache over the mousse cake. Spread it evenly by tilting the cake..
- To unmold the cake, firstly heat the sides of pan with a hair dryer. We can also wrap it with a hot towel. This will help to release the cake from its mold. Slice and best served while it is cold..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate avocado mousse cake [no-bake] recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!