Marble Chiffon Cake / Tri-Color Chiffon.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, marble chiffon cake / tri-color chiffon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Marble Chiffon Cake / Tri-Color Chiffon is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Marble Chiffon Cake / Tri-Color Chiffon is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have marble chiffon cake / tri-color chiffon using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Marble Chiffon Cake / Tri-Color Chiffon:
- Get 80 g of egg yolks (from +- 4 eggs).
- Make ready 28 g (2 tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- Get 45 g (3 tbsp) of milk.
- Get 65 g (1/2 cup) of cake flour / low protein flour.
- Make ready 6 g (1 tbsp) of natural cocoa powder.
- Make ready 25 g (5 tsp) of hot water (for natural cocoa powder).
- Take 6 g (1 tbsp) of dark cocoa powder or dutch-processed.
- Get 25 g (5 tsp) of hot water (for dark cocoa powder).
- Get 130 g of egg white (from +- 4 eggs).
- Prepare 5 g (1 tsp) of lemon juice.
- Prepare 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
Steps to make Marble Chiffon Cake / Tri-Color Chiffon:
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks and oil until well-combined. Add milk and mix well. Sieve in flour and mix just until combined..
- Add the 2 types of cocoa powder into their own bowl. Dilute each with hot water..
- Divide the egg yolk batter into 3 equal portions. Mix 1 portion into the first cocoa bowl. Mix 1 portion into the second cocoa bowl. The third portion will be used for making yellow (non-chocolate) chiffon. Set all aside..
- Place egg white and lemon juice in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat them until foamy with tiny bubbles. Gradually add the sugar in small batches while mixing. Continue beating to a stiff peak consistency..
- Divide the beaten egg white into 3 equal portion (60g each). Firstly, add half-portion (30g) into the first cocoa bowl. Fold and mix with a silicone spatula until almost combined. Add another 30g of egg white. Fold and mix until no egg white is visible. Set aside..
- Repeat with the second cocoa bowl. Add half-portion (30g) of beaten egg white. Mix until almost combined before adding another 30g of egg white. Mix until no egg white is visible. Set aside..
- Repeat with the yellow (non-chocolate) batter. Add half-portion (30g) of beaten egg white. Mix until almost combined before adding another 30g of egg white. Mix until no egg white is visible..
- Into a 6-inch (15cm) loose-bottom pan, add the 3 chiffon batter alternately to create a random pattern. Make sure not to use a non-stick pan and don't grease the pan. The batter needs to cling onto the pan while baking. After all batter is added in, tap the pan twice onto the counter to release any big unwanted bubbles..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 320°F (160°C) for 15 minutes. Then reduce the oven temperature to 260°F (130°C) and bake for 40-45 minutes..
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, tap it twice onto the counter. Then immediately invert the pan. Let the edges of cake pan sit on the edges of 3 cups without touching the cake. Leave until it cools completely..
- Before unmolding the cake, run a spatula along the outside edges of cake. Slice and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food marble chiffon cake / tri-color chiffon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!